Our Mission Statement
Youth Elements aims to help young people aged 7 - 30 make the most of their potential and achieve success and happiness.
We were set up in response to a large rise in youth unemployment to tackle the isolation and despondency this caused among many of those affected.
Our focus is on:
- people who are not in employment, education or training
- young offenders
- school leavers
- vulnerable young people in schools
By helping young people develop their confidence and sense of community we can help them to build a positive future for themselves and others.
The ways we do this include:
- supporting young people in improving their personal and work skills so that they have the knowledge and confidence to make the right choices in the future.
- listening to young people and making sure their voice is heard.
- helping young people take part in community projects to give them a sense of belonging.
- providing lifelong learning opportunities.
Youth Elements is committed to helping all young people play a positive role in their community regardless of:
- gender reassignment
- ethnic origin
- political beliefs
Above all we unlock the potential of young people by showing them that their background is no barrier to success.
We help young people enjoy good mental, physical and emotional wellbeing and make the most of their educational opportunities to enjoy positive and rewarding lives.
Find out more
Please get in touch to find out how Peer Elements can help your organisation or community:
Subscribe to be kept up to date with
courses, projects and the latest news.
Looking for training?
We offer workshops and tailored programs for people who work with children and young people in the voluntary and statutory service
Click here to see some of the work we do
Take a look at what people are saying about Youth Elements